Saturday 10 November 2018

Essay Structure and Planning

After having done more research into the characteristics of feminist publications and feminist design I decided to recategorise my research into sections. For this I wrote each concept onto a scrap piece of paper so I could visualise their relationships with each other, then formed a simple essay plan from this.


However, after my tutorial and some discussion, it was decided that the essay could be split into several chapters. Each being 'historical feminist publications', 'exploration of femininity' and the 'characteristics of feminist publications.' After some revisions of this I decided to place the representation of femininity within the characteristic section and create a new segment about how feminist magazines still proceed within the age of digital feminism. This could be something I revise at a further date.

No comments:

Post a Comment